2 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
3,299 Ansichten
(@hotelfachschueler)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Hallo Community,
ich bin gerade dabei mich für ein Praktikum in London zu bewerben. Da ich mich mit meinem English gerade ziemlich auf Schulniveau befinde würde ich euch bitten, vielleicht mal kurz drüber zu schauen.
Danke schonmal im Voraus

Freundliche Grüße
Johannes

Dear Sirs,
my name is Johannes Kohler, I’m 17 years old and I’m from Welschnofen in South Tyrol-Italy.
In autumn of 2011 I will frequent the 4th class of hotelschool “Kaiserhof” at Merano, and for moving up to 5th class, I have to complete an internship at the reception in summer 2012.
Since I’m the winner oft the last provincial restaurant service-competition and therefore participant at the World-Skills competition in restaurant service in 2013, it would be helpful and great for me to absolve the internship at the “Hélène Darroze Restaurant” at The Connaught, before training for World-Skills starts. I’ve got a passion for wine and I’m currently absolving the 3.course to “AIS-Sommelier” in Italy. Next year in October I will start with the course to “Diploma in wine and spirits” (WSET). Since I want to become Sommelier, I would apply for an internship as Commis the Sommelier or Commis the rang, with special tasks regarding wine.
Obviously I know about the high requirements of “The Connaught” and I’m convinced to carry out them completely.
I`m very determined, able to work in a team and constantly searching for new challenges.
An excellent service according to the standards of the Hotel is just as natural for me as a friendly but even kind associate with the guest.

Looking forward to your kindly feedback and many greetings from the marvellous Dolomites.

Yours faithfully
Johannes Kohler

Veröffentlicht : 26/08/2011 11:16 am
(@phily1986)
Reputable Member

Grundsätzlich find ich das schon okay, mir wäre es etwas zu lange für´s Anschreiben, hier lieber kurz und knackig und deine ganze Erfahrung in den CV bzw. einfach anhängen. Des Weiteren bewirbst du dich an der Rezeption schreibst aber nur über deine Erfahrungen im Service?

Aber vom Englisch ist das schon okay...meiner Meinung nach. Ich weiß jetzt nur nicht ob man bei Bewerbungen in England irgendwelche Formen, Bräuche, etc. einhalten muss, dass kann dir aber sicherlich ein Bewerbungsportal (StepStone) bzw. google sagen.

Viel Erfolg!

Das Merkwürdige an der Zukunft ist wohl die Vorstellung, daß man unsere Zeit einmal die gute alte Zeit nennen wird.
-Hemingway

Veröffentlicht : 27/08/2011 2:28 pm

Teilen: